The Funded Program Exclusive! Use code TradeReview for the lowest price on Bulenox! Always get a minimum of 35% off when using this code. If they offer a better sale, you’ll always get the better discount! Visit our Trader Evaluation Deals page for the current information.
We’ve been asked many times about our opinion of Bulenox. Normally, we review only those companies that have gone through their evaluation. We don’t have any plans to try out with Bulenox, not because of anything specifically good or bad. The reality is that we have taken (and passed) more trader evaluations than one man should. We don’t need or want another funded trading account.
That said, our review below is based only on information available on their site. We haven’t watched any other reviews or honestly know much about them other than the information they published. We offer this review as we go through their site to evaluate the Bulenox funded futures program.
Below are the prices and offerings currently listed. Note that Bulenox does run promotions quite often. If you visit their site, you can find the lowest prices available.
Bulenox does something unique with their pricing we haven’t seen elsewhere in two ways:
- a) Future months are cheaper – the two prices listed above are the first-month price followed by second month and onward price
- b) Two options upon signing up:
- no scaling plan (but trailing drawdown)
- scaling plan (but end of day drawdown)
Which of the scaling plans you choose is up to you. We can’t say which is easier, better, etc. as it depends on how much you trade. Scaling plans can be annoying, but so can intraday trailing draw downs. In general, no scaling and trailing draw down is riskier, but you can hit goals easier if you play your cards right.
Bulenox uses the standards of the funded futures trading programs by offering Rithmic as the data feed and account connection. It also provides NinjaTrader to use during the evaluation. From what we can tell, you also can continue using the free NinjaTrader license once funded.
Also, you can use multiple other platforms, but you will have to provide them yourself. There is an extensive list on their site in the help section with more information. For example, we use Jigsaw Daytradr, and this is supported.
Below are the general rules. Be sure to read the specific rules on their site.
- Trade 10 days.
- Don’t hit the maximum draw down.
- Trade in the approved hours of 5pm CST open and close positions by 3:30pm CST.
- Don’t trade more contracts than allowed. 1 Mini = 10 Micros for Bulenox.
- Trade only approved products (standard with any company).
The rules are standard: Trade as normal, don’t hit your draw down or daily loss limit. Note, we couldn’t clearly confirm that there is a daily loss limit. Usually there is one but not always. The end of day drawdown stops at the account initial balance.
For example, say you have a $50,000 account with a $2,500 trailing drawdown. Once you pass $52,500, your draw down will stop at $50,000 and never go above it
Bulenox did away with a monthly ongoing fee in 2022 and instead established a one-time fee you pay once you pass. There are no additional fees beyond these:
- $10,000 Account – $98
- $25,000 Account – $143
- $50,000 Account – $148
- $100,000 Account – $248
- $150,000 Account – $498
- $250,000 Account – $898
Also, it is important to keep in mind that Bulenox offers a 14-day Free Trial which always the case with most prop trading firms.
The first $10,000 goes 100% to the trader. Afterwards, an 80/20 split is applied to the next $40,000. After that, a 90/10 split is used where the trader received 90% of the profits.
- Request payouts anytime. They are sent out on the 1st and 16th of the month.
- The first withdrawal can be requested after 20 trading days are completed.
- The second and third withdrawals can be requested after 12 trading days in between payments.
- The fourth withdrawal, and onwards, can be requested with no minimum trading days.
- Minimum 3 are: Withdrawal for payments 1 to 3 is $1,000. Maximums for payments 1 to withdraw are:
- $10,000 account: max withdrawal $750
- $25,000 account: max withdrawal $1,000
- $50,000 account: max withdrawal $1,500
- $100,000 account: max withdrawal $1,750
- $150,000 account: max withdrawal $2,000
- $250,000 account: max withdrawal $2,500
- Methods of payment: ACH, Zelle, Wire Transfer, PayPal, Payoneer
- Offers a 14-day Free Trial
- Allow Micro Bitcoin (MBT) – most companies do not allow micro crypto contracts.
- No consistency rules.
- Large selection of account sizes.
- First $10,000 is 100% yours.
- 90% is yours, a 90/10 split, after you make $40K more which is at an 80/20 split.
- Multiple withdrawal methods
- Low monthly fee once funded.
- Limited withdrawals for the first few. This is becoming more of a standard with companies to help traders build up a balance. It can be both a pro and a con
- Not much history – they are fairly new with limited experience.
- There’s plenty of pros with Bulenox.
- We personally like the multiple withdrawal methods.
- MBT Micro Bitcoin as an option – only company we’re aware of that offers this feature.
We believe the Bulenox prop trading is worth considering for anyone looking to trade on a funded account. They are a unique platform not only for beginner traders who will be able to learn the foundation of trading, but also for professionals who will be able to improve their trading performances. Not matter what type of trader you are, with Bulenox, you will be able to get exclusive access to the global financial markets without risking their own capital. The prop trading firm offers a wide range of packages and prices are very reasonable whilst you can always give them a go with the 14-day free trial option.